The "New Media Cinema Workshop" is organized by Busan International Short Film Festival, offering a unique practical course for 3D film making.
The participants will learn stereoscopic 3D film techniques, basic principles of stereoscopy and gain practical experience with stereoscopic cameras.
The participants will make and edit 3D short films in groups and it will be screened in the Busan Cinema Centre during the festival.
Please refer to the detailed information as below, if you are interested in the workshop.
Alaric Hamacher is expert in digital cinema and media. He graduated from the Munich Film Academy and the department of Film Sciences from Paris VII.
He was responsible for feature film co-productions and script development before setting up his own company for 3D commercials and corporate movies
(e.g., Mercedes Benz).
▷ Host: BISFF, DEU Cinema & Transmedia Institute, ETRI
▷ Organization: BISFF
▷ Instructor: Alaric Hamacher (Stereographer, Director, Producer)
▷ Schedule: April 26-27, 2023 / April 30, 2023
▷ Venue: Seminar Room B, 2F, BIFF Hill, Busan Cinema Center
Cinema l, Busan Cinema Center
- Major in media or film related studies or non-students with film making experience.
- Ability to follow the course in English, and who can attend the entire course.
- Curiosity about 3D movies
▷ Number of Participants: about 15 members
▷ Application Period: March 20(Mon) – 31(Fri), 2023 18:00
▷ Applying Method
Please fill out this Google form via the link below, and submit it:
▷ Participant announcement
After the application period, we will email and text the selected applicants.
- The course is professional, using professional terms. Applicants with film or video making experience will be welcomed.
- The entire course will be in English, without a translator.
- All the participants will join 3D film making with practical shooting and editing in groups (3~5-minute-long shorts).
▷ BISFF bears the training expenses for the participants
※ Lunch is not provided.
▷ Special Offer
- 4 Tickets from the Busan International Short Film Festival 2023.
※ Only available for those who attend the lecture (April 26-27).
Program Coordinator Hyelin Kim E. firstname.lastname@example.org | T. 051-714-1222